- The Board of Directors changed the dividend policy to 75% of FFO I per share.
- Started the gradual entry into the London market through the acquisition of newly built properties in high quality locations.
- The European Public Real Estate Association (EPRA) rewarded GCP with a Gold Award for annual report 2016 and Most Improved Award. For sustainability EPRA also awarded GCP with a Gold Award for sustainability and Most Improved Award. Additionally, GCP was rewarded by EPRA the 1st place for Outstanding Contribution to Society for outstanding service provided to its tenants.
- Inclusion to MDAX
- GCP’s credit rating was upgraded by Moody’s to Baa1 with a stable outlook
- GCP establishes Euro Medium Term Note (EMTN) programme
- Successful equity capital increase of €198 million in June 2017, at €18 per share
- Inclusion to SDAX
- GCP’s shares successfully uplisted to the regulated market of the Frankfurt Stock Exchange, the Prime Standard
- The Board of Directors upgraded the dividend policy to 65% of FFO I per share, before perpetual notes attribution.
- GCP’s credit rating was raised by S&P to BBB+ with a stable outlook and by Moody’s to Baa2 with a positive outlook.
- The Board of Directors upgraded the dividend policy to 50% of FFO I per share, before perpetual notes attribution.
- Dividend policy to distribute 30% of FFO I resolved resulting in the payment of a cash dividend of €0.2 per share.
- In March 2015, GCP was added to major FTSE EPRA/NAREIT indices including the FTSE EPRA/NAREIT Global, Developed and Developed Europe. In December 2015 GCP was included in GPR 250 index.
- Assignment of a first-time issuer rating of Baa2 by Moody's Investor Service, S&P rating upgraded to BBB with a stable outlook
- Acquisition of a management company, providing property management to units in Germany with a focus on similar locations of GCP
- S&P raised the credit rating for Grand City Properties and its bonds to 'BBB-'
- The Company has raised 27,000,000 shares through a private placement, resulting in EUR 175.5m gross proceeds.
- Assignment of a rating at BB by S&P rating agency
- Capital increase of approx. 15% of the then existing share capital against cash contributions with 35.7 million EUR gross proceeds
- Capital increase of 15 million EUR gross proceeds for approx. 10% of the existing share capital
- Listing of the shares of Grand City Properties S.A. on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange in the Entry Standard segment
- Purchase of 94.80% of the shares in Grandcity Property Ltd. by the Company and formation of the GCP Group in its current structure
- Incorporation of Grand City Properties S.A in the Grand Duchy of Luxemburg
- Foundation of Grandcity Property Ltd. (Former: Adminond Trading & Investment Ltd.)
- The Founders of Grand City Properties S.A ("GCP") buy and turnaround residential buildings in Berlin